Sunday, October 24, 2010

YAY! I'M ON BLOGSPOT!



Hello let me introduce myself! I'm Dai! I'm usually on Livejournal by the username elilu. I'm on a bunch of communities so if you see me there give me a shout out!
So I've been blogging for years and I love sharing ideas and just having a laugh with people online.
My family and friends told me it was a good idea to get out there and share my opinion on makeup and products I use since im usually very opinionated about them and I just like to give me perspective on things.
I have always loved makeup and since I've used so many things on the market and i continue to use so many products i thought this would be a good way to vent out since my friends and family are tired of me talking their ears off on whether I live something or not.

ALSO IM A HUGE FAN OF JPOP/KPOP! I just simply love it and i have loved it for years. so if you love it too please let me know!
In the future i wish to either study in japan or korea..who knows....

i think im rambling now...

thank you for visiting my blog! and hopefully we will get to know each other better on here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment