Thursday, December 30, 2010

☆ New Years Resolutions ☆

Hello people of that read my blog!

Yay! The year is ending! I dont know if thats a good thing or not for you,  but i think its awesome. The reason I want this year to end is not only begin a brand new year to experience new things and to grow but also to shed the yucky bad stuff from this 2010. I had an alright year and I'm not here to complain and put up negative comments but this year in general was just a huge blur for me.

I began working. I had never really had an official job before but since my school decided to cancel my classes on me last minute, I got a full-time job. I still think it was a good choice because I know I grew up ALOT because of it. I had to pay bills and budget myself and work really hard. I know people work 9-5 jobs everyday and I applaud you. I feel your pain. But because I had this job I missed out on a bunch of things I wanted to do with my friends but then again I grew up because of it. So for about 9-10 months out of the year I really didn't do much but work and go to school (and trust me at times like these I feel very blessed to have been able to work and go to school). I learned a lot from this experience and even though I had bad times, I take nothing negative from the experience.

I now have a new job and even though its seasonal, I'm enjoying myself to the fullest. I love my job now. I love waking up putting on makeup to then go to work to play with more makeup and talk to people about makeup. I'm damn good at my job and i want to continue there. <3

So this year I want it to be the most life changing year for me. I am newly 21 years old  and I want to make this year a year of complete and total change for me. I'm tired of doing the same thing over and over and never advancing in what I want in my life because I want things to be handed to me for some reason. I never even really made a life of things to do for my new year since I was always so negative about everything. NO MORE OF THAT THIS YEAR!

To begin my new list of things I will actually do:

1- Write in my blog a minimum of once a week.
I've been slacking here on this one and I have so much to say.

2- Not get so down on myself.
I'm constantly putting myself down and over thinking everything I do. But no more not this year!

3- Stop letting people take advantage of my overly nice personality.
No one likes to be walked all over.

4- Post a youtube video at least once a week. minimum once every 2 weeks.
I need to get it going.

5- Lose weight.
I know, I know "Dai, why so lame everyone says that". Yeah well I'm tired of looking the same every year and I need to do this to feel better about myself! Plus this is a major thing in my life and I want it to go away!

6- Hang out with new friends I make rather than just get their number and never do anything with it.
I need to stop doing this.

7- No more soda.
I've slowly been getting off of the stuff but I'm hooked. I need to stop thinking of it as "well I dont drink or smoke so I can just have soda ALL THE TIME" Thats my reasoning its stupid, I know.

8- Budget and manage myself better.
I spend way too much way too quickly. But seeing as I'm constantly saving up and spending it on fixing my makeup kit, I don't know how I'm going to help myself. I also need to invest in a planner to get everything I want done in a timely manner.

9- Travel with my friend!
I want to go to Imats and I want to go to anything kpop related in the year XD

10- Keep my room clean.
This might not seem like a big problem to some people. To me this was an impossibility because now its gonna happen. I'm 21 and still cant do this. I already started to through things away. I'm also going to remove my posters....except for my tvxq one...yeah.....I love my AFI ones but I think after 7 years they can go to sleep for a little while.


WOW THIS POST IS WAY LONGER THAN I ANTICIPATED. Well whatever. I'll refer to this list once I'm done doing things this year! I hope i get everything done.

New me, new year XD

-Dai <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment