Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Circle Lens: Seeshell Cosmo Hazel

As an avid circle lens lover, I decided to get myself some new more natural looking circle lenses. But, since I dont have brown eyes or super dark brown eyes, so the more super "natural" circle lenses never really looked all that natural on me. So I went to one of my main circle lens sites. Which this time was PinkyParadise. I love their prices and the costumer service there. They also have super cute lens cases that come free with your order. It's no wonder that after 2 years of circle lens love i have comeback to their site. I have a few I order from though. Which I will talk about soon enough!
My order came with a cute hippo case and a little bow to keep my hair back. 

ISN'T IT CUTE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!



Back to the lenses:
I cannot order anything smaller than a 14.5mm lens. So when I go shopping for lenses I stick to the larger lenses. So I've had my eye on the Leah Dizon ones which are the Hyper Size Seashell Cosmo lenses. I super want the aqua ones so i think those are my next pair. Anyway, I bought the Hazel ones since i needed something in my collection that wasn't pink, green, gray, purple, or blue. I have hazel eyes so i thought "hmm...what if i get these so that it looks like I have a little bit of a larger eyes but naturally". (Lol yes this is the way I process things.) So I ordered these lenses. THEY ARE AWESOME! They are super comfy and not overly pigmented like the geo lenses. What I mean by overly pigmented is that they cover a lot of the original eye color and doesn't fade in. This one is perfect as you can see. My only complaint is that its a little too dark for my eye color but it is a very close match. 


I love that they just give a little hint of difference. 
A little bit of natural dolly eyes.


"Why? Aren't the bigger lenses more bothersome?"
No. In fact the material in the larger lenses, from 14.5mm and up, are softer lenses and they are able to mold better to your eye. I have some 14mm lenses that I wear VERY RARELY because for me they bother me sooooo much. My friend happens to have no problem when wearing the 14mm size.(my bad she actually says they are super uncomfortable). But for me, I cant they super bother me. I had this pair of GEO angel Violet lenses they i wore maybe 3 times. I hated them. But I'll review them another time.


We'll see you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. new follower here! i love your blog! just wanted to say that these lenses look fantastic on you - really dreamy and natural!

    ReplyDelete