Sunday, January 16, 2011

☆ Simple Elegant Eyes ☆

Video Tiemz!

This is a look that every time I go out and wear this people comment on how nice it looks! I don't know if I showed it off too well in the video since it was my first time using my new camera. I haven't quiet gotten the hang of it but lets see. Here it is:





HERE ARE THE PRODUCTS:

FACE:
-SkinFood Mushroom BB Cream
-Amazing Concealer
-Makeup Forever DUO Powder

EYES:
-Toofaced shadow insurance
-MAC - Gorgeous Gold
-MAC - Soba
-MAC - Tempting
-Urban Decay - Sellout <3
-MAC - Blanc Type
-MAC - Smolder Kohl Liner
-Maybelline Line Stiletto
-L'Oreal Million Dollar Voluminous Lash
-Anastasia Brow ex-press Palette - Brunette 2

Cheeks:
MAC - Desirious

Lips:
-EOS LipBalm - Sweet mint
-Revlon - Fleshtone

0 comments:

Post a Comment