Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photo Shoot with BeniiBoutique.com!

So this saturday was just too exciting! The owner of BeniiBoutique.com asked me to be apart of the her sites photo shoot and I excitedly said yes!

If you dont know about BeniiBoutique, you definitely should! Its an online clothing shop with VERY reasonable prices and EXTREMELY adorable and high fashion styles.

I was amazed when I asked around at how much some of the dresses were! The girls were lovely and very fun to work with! I think we all had fun. I am very thankful for the experience and I hope to work with them in the future.

I'll post up pictures as soon as I get some!

In other news, I filled a tutorial on one of the looks I recently did for the photoshoot that I just absolutely loved. I think it would be great valentines day look! So I filled today and I super fail with technology and all the videos deleted while I was uploading. Soooo, I will film again when I have time after work tomorrow!


I'll update with some swatches hopefully tonight or a brush review i have to see what i have time for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment