Friday, February 4, 2011

☆ Plum Smoked Eyes ☆

Here is my easy and quick video on how to get really neutral plumy smokey eyes! I've been wearing this a lot lately and I really love it. I also love that its a very inexpensive look to create. These colors are easily dupable so use what you have! Here it is:





HERE ARE THE PRODUCTS:

FACE:
-Missha Watery BB Cream
-Amazing Concealer
-MAC Prep and Prime

EYES:
-Toofaced shadow insurance
-88 Color Palette (Many companies sell this)
-88 Shimmer Color Palette (Many Companies sell this)
-Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
-Inglot super amazing purple (idk the #)
-Maybelline Line Stiletto
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
-Anastasia Brow ex-press Palette - Brunette 2

Cheeks:
-28 Blush Palette (Many companies sell this)
Lips:
-32 LipColor Palette (Many companies sell this)

Also my contacts are the ones I just previously reviewed. Aren't they awesome?!

This was super fun to make. I know it seems sped up but i did this in 2 hours since my sister was kind enough to lend me her computer to edit. I'll try and make better and better videos!

Next up BB Cream LUVS

0 comments:

Post a Comment