Tuesday, November 16, 2010

☆Harry Potter : Hufflepuff Inspired Look♡

FINALLY! After struggling with myself to find the time to make a video I did as promised! First up in the series I'm making myself do is HUFFLEPUFF! I'm showing them love since its usually the forgotten house...or maybe thats Ravenclaw...whatever. I'm acting like an idiot in this video... XD

Here is the video:





Products I used:



FACE (not shown):
-Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
-Makeup Forever Full Cover concealer
-Makeup Forever DUO Powder

EYES:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion(not shown)
-Coastal Scents 88 color palette
-Glamour Doll Eyes in Doll House
-L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes (review soon)

Cheeks:
MAC Blush in Desirous

Lips:
NYX lipstick in Iris

I hope you guys enjoyed and look forward to the other ones XD

EDIT:

Here is a picture lol I didn't have time to put it up last night!


I know its not the best quality but this is all I got!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Eli! =P
    I saw that you updated something related to Harry Potter so I thought I'd leave you a comment.
    I'm almost positive that Hufflepuff is less popular than Ravenclaw, but I'm biased towards Ravenclaw so I could be wrong. Lol.
    Anyway,
    I really want to see your Ravenclaw version of this! Although I'm not a make-up person and rarely, if ever, put make-up on, I love to watch make-up videos for some odd reason. So I'll be looking forward to watching the rest of the Harry Potter looks as well as the movie! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yohkohino

    HAHA my bias is actually ravenclaw as well! i guess great minds thing alike XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Great minds" because we are Ravenclaws. Lol

    ReplyDelete