Tuesday, November 23, 2010

specialTEA Lounge & Harry Potter 7 p1

I know i know OMG NO MORE HARRY POTTER! But just one more Harry Potter post and it will end!  I just have to put my Ravenclaw look up...I think i might change the format in which I film. Anyway on to the new post!

My night started around 8:30pm or so when my best friend came to pick me up. She had told me she had heard of a new tea place in the area. Immediately hearing this I was instantly interested. I love coffee and tea, therefore it was a perfect place for me!




Once inside the lounge, I was loved how cute they had everything decorated. The have couches and little tables and tons of books and magazines. I think they even have Wi-Fi but I'm not too sure.


There is so much variety in the menu its crazy! It was so overwhelming everything sounded so good and I wanted to order everything!
I ordered a Mocha Mudslide I believe is what its called..and I'm hooked thats all I want to say about that. I also ordered a Pumpkin Cheesecake, because once there is pumpkin anything on a menu I have to automatically order it. I think it was the best pumpkin cheesecake I've had in a while. So good!


I think my order was around 7$ which considering the size of both the drink and the cheesecake I think that was more than reasonable. Their medium is about a venti size at starbucks. Plus starbucks doesn't have and will never have the variety that specialTEA has.
My best friend ordered a olive wrap I'm not quite sure the name but I took a bite out of it and it was so amazing. She ate it before I could take a picture of it, haha. But she also ordered a Mint Lemonade. 



When we received it I was so amazed at the presentation. Instead of mint syrup or extract they actually put the sprig of mint in the drink! I thought that was genius! I hate lemonade and mint and together they seem like my enemy but this drink was very refreshing. It tasted like they actually squeezed the lemon..actually I think they did! So good! If you live in the Miami area you should check them out :)

So onward with the night!

We went to see Harry Potter and once we got there the line wrapped around the building. They had already let more half the line in. I have a video of it, but I don't believe my youtube should be flooded with my Harry Potter line footage lol~~~
So we picked up the tickets:


(Thats not a wand or anything o.O)

And we waited in line. Mind you we got there around 9pm. We wait in line for about half an hour and they let us in. And we waited and waited and waited...and it was so worth it.
I was so pleased at how well the translated the book onto screen. Awesome is all I have to say about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment