Thursday, November 11, 2010

WHY ISN'T BLOGSPOT WORKING?!!

I know i know its late but I've been re-reading the Harry Potter series, knitting my scarf for the premier, and working on a huge project for my illustrator class. But I'm back to updating....even though it might be sporadic.

I have had some posts to update but for some reason the site isn't allowing me to put up pictures. So this has also been delaying my blog endeavors. I don't know if its blogspot thats not working or what but its a little irritating.

Oh man am I excited for the deathly hallows movie :D but i kinda don't want it to come out cause i will be one movie close to not having anymore harry potter things to look forward to for a while :( but whatever I'm just a silly fangirl.

I just finished the Deathly Hallows for the second time yesterday (the first being the night it came out so I read it in 7 hours or so). I forgot a lot of what happened so I'm glad i read it in time for the movie.

I'm reading Prisoner of Azkaban now. I had read the first two before DH but I figured since we are so close to the movie coming out i should read it ahead of time. This all made sense in my head so I apologize if everything I'm writing is a bit confusing. PoA is one of my favorite books because it introduces my favorite character Sirius Black XD I lurv him. I just haven't really read some of these in years so I decided to not skim them and actually sit down an read them like I used to.

Anyway I'm rambling now.. I'm sure no one cares about my love for Sirius and how much I stan that character.

I hope I can update with something more substantial soon. If not I'm back to LJ lolz

0 comments:

Post a Comment