Wednesday, November 17, 2010

☆Harry Potter : Slytherin Inspired Look♡

YAY! SLYTHERIN!!! Yes I know what your going to say...IT LOOKS MESSY! well guess what people in Slytherin don't care XD I mean look at bellatrix...she doesn't care at all!!

HERE IS THE VIDEO:



HERE ARE THE PRODUCTS:

FACE (not shown):
-Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
-Makeup Forever Full Cover concealer
-Makeup Forever DUO Powder

EYES:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion(not shown)
-Coastal Scents 88 color palette
-Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette
-Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Color Palette
-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Graffiti
-MAC eyeshadow in Humid
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in LIME
-MAC Cream Eyeshadow in Cyber-L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes (review soon)

Cheeks:
MAC Blush in Well Dressed

Lips:
Mac Lipglass in PURRR


Heres a picture:










SO I hope you guys enjoyed the look! I think for part 2 of the deathly hallows i'll make way more dramatic looks XD since the second part is obviously the more dramatic part of the book.


ANYWAY yeah I have a huge project due tomorrow but I'm so distracted doing other things I cannot seem to focus on it at the moment. I think its just such an overwhelming project that I don't even feel inspired to do it.


GAHHH I'M TOO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment